SSP’s 33rd Annual Meeting was held June 1-2, 2011 in Boston, MA at the Westin Copley Place. The theme of the meeting was It’s What Counts: How Data Transforms Our World and you can review the meeting program online.
Meeting Highlights Included:
- Opening Keynote Address by Jon Orwant, Director of Engineering, Google Books, and co-author of Quantitative Analysis of Culture Using Millions of Digitized Books
- Plenary Address by John Palfrey, Co-Author of Born Digital, Understanding the First Generation of Digital Natives; Professor of Law at Harvard Law School; Vice Dean, Library and Information Resources; and Co-Director, Berkman Center for Internet and Society
- Twenty concurrent sessions presenting new ideas and cutting-edge information on a range of important topics in scholarly publishing
- Pre-meeting seminars, offering in-depth discussions and practical advice on areas of interest
- Exhibitor’s Marketplace: learn more about new products, programs, services and solutions for your scholarly publishing needs
- Evening reception, networking lunches and many other networking opportunities
Browse the gallery below and let us know in the comments if you spot any familiar faces.
Leave a Reply